yayyayay TV! I saw X-Men on Saturday and made my friends stay till the end of the credits so we could see your name -- I feel like I know a celebrity now, haha. congratulations!
p.s. - Manuel & Marlow are so adorable, I can't wait to see them
I stumbled on your blog. VERY cool for X3. What did you do for the movie? I have yet to see it but it is out in France. Check this out : http://imdb.com/name/nm2234195/
i saw the film on monday and i LOVED IT! i don't know what it is about those movies (ahem, hugh jackman), but i am a huge fan. i find them to be so much more exciting and entertaining than superman, spiderman, and batman. best comic book based movies yet! anyhow, i'm hoping for an x-4 (and x-5 and x-6?)!!!!
4 Comments:
Congratulations, Thuy-Van... I am looking forward to many more and of course to that academy award a few years from now... Can't wait to see it.
Mommy
yayyayay TV! I saw X-Men on Saturday and made my friends stay till the end of the credits so we could see your name -- I feel like I know a celebrity now, haha. congratulations!
p.s. - Manuel & Marlow are so adorable, I can't wait to see them
Mia
Hey thuy-van,
I stumbled on your blog. VERY cool for X3. What did you do for the movie? I have yet to see it but it is out in France. Check this out :
http://imdb.com/name/nm2234195/
Cookie
i saw the film on monday and i LOVED IT! i don't know what it is about those movies (ahem, hugh jackman), but i am a huge fan. i find them to be so much more exciting and entertaining than superman, spiderman, and batman. best comic book based movies yet! anyhow, i'm hoping for an x-4 (and x-5 and x-6?)!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home