Thursday, October 07, 2004

mv introduced me to this new band, keane, which is like coldplay but not as melancholy. i really like the song "everybody's changing," but listening to it made me realize why i've been a little depressed lately. it's definitely my inability to deal with change, and keane's lyrics are pretty much what i'm feeling....

You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

2 Comments:

Blogger Pouy said...

keane is an excellent band. often described as travis minus the guitars, plus a piano (well, that's how i describe them). so if you haven't heard travis, get into them as well. they do both uplifting and depressing at the same time.. what could be better?
cheerio.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um excuse me, she expressed feeling depressed. you guys should show concern. hello?! -ht

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home